How Positive thoughts get me through my day & and how it can get you through yours!
I can’t forget my first year in University and a young lady from one of my courses said these words to me.
” Every time I see you, you always smiling! You make me want to smile, you are like a ball of happy”
To hear that was a wonderful feeling, just to know I had an impact on someone like that and we didn’t know anything about each other but each ours names.
I have many, many, many bad days, days where I don’t feel like leaving the bed, days where tears constantly flow to my cheeks, days where I just don’t want to do anything and of course I ask the famous question “why me?” but that is only me being human and it is completely normal not to be
”okay” on some days. How I manage to keep a smile on my face through these days is quite simply, I have ” Happy Thoughts”; I think about the great things and adventures that are ahead of me, being well establish in my career field, being able to finally “Rave”; [you know like maybe being at Bleu Weekend instead of typing this blog =/], being able to do what I want, when I want, where I want and being responsible about it.
- Yes, I have dreams where I travel the world with my mom and family vacations on top of vacations, nothing to worry about. These are the little thoughts that keep that stupid grin on my face.
- Taking One step at a time, no need to rush and no need to be sad over vanity, wasting those precious tears on something that is going to be outdated in probably the next two years.
- Looking at persons and thinking, “Wow, her/his life is so fabulous and my life kinds sucks”, No that’s is where you are wrong, do not allow that to make you feel “some type of way” no one is perfect and we all are equal and we all have our share of issues to deal with believe it or not. ” If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s. we’d grab ours back.” Which is so true when you think you are having a bad day, someone is fighting for their life, someone just lost a leg or just lost a loved one. So be grateful.
- Everybody wants somebody, well just be patient. Patience is everything in life because great things come to those who wait. Only if you are waiting for the right reasons and still is able to be HAPPY and FREE I said wait but don’t wait in vain you have a life too. AND Stop saying that nobody will ever want you or nobody will ever understand you or accept you that’s not true they just out there chillin’ and UOENO it!
- Stop stressing. What has already happen is done don’t make sense getting vex over milk that has already spilled. Just get the mop…mop up the milk and RELAX. Relaxing is everything, take a deep breath 1….2….3 and start again.
-Stop pretending to be some you are not. Be you and allow people to love you for you.
Easier said than done, I know, but think about how great you will feel if you think positive thoughts, It CANNOT rain forever the sun has to come out eventually.We all have a lot of issues to deal with but instead of being sad over these issues tell yourself that I am having these issues in life now because they are preparing me to be a better and stronger person and these issues will allow me to appreciate life more when it is good because I already know how hard life can be. ” You have to be able to experience sadness to know how happy feels“.
If we all pay keen attention, most days things just work out in our favour, but we can get so carried a way that we didn’t even realize, so we could be thankful.
Everyday cannot be Christmas sweetheart so just lift your head up high and deal with it.
Remember the glass is half full, not half empty.
Thank you for Reading
Follow me on Twitter: @iAmazeY0u
Follow me on Instagram: @JustWright876